Words can't describe how old I felt going to my 10 year class reunion. It doesn't seen like it could have possibly been that long. It was held in the ballroom of the Hollywood Casino on July 12. Everyone I wanted to see was there and we had a great time thinking back on old memories. I proved I could still burn up the dance floor. I wish we could do this every two years. Time flies in the real world. It's nice to take a trip back every once in a while.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
My 10 Year Reunion!!
Words can't describe how old I felt going to my 10 year class reunion. It doesn't seen like it could have possibly been that long. It was held in the ballroom of the Hollywood Casino on July 12. Everyone I wanted to see was there and we had a great time thinking back on old memories. I proved I could still burn up the dance floor. I wish we could do this every two years. Time flies in the real world. It's nice to take a trip back every once in a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment